Anna has lived and breathed the professional environment for more than 25 years
AC Integration® was set up in 2007 by Director, Anna Coen, supporting professional services firms and financial services organisations. Current responsibilities: Coaches senior professionals; Lead facilitator for the ICAEW; Designed and co-facilitates ‘Developing Leadership in Practice’ for the ICAEW DLiP Co-designed and facilitated an award winning international leadership programme for the RSA Group; Delivers international workshops focused on helping high achieving technical and professional individuals achieve their leadership aspirations; Coaches and delivers workshops for senior teams.
Organisations worked and working with include the ICAEW, Anderson Anderson and Brown, Crowe Clark Whitehill, Chantrey Vellacott, Saffery Champness, Seymour Taylor, Sagars, RSA Group, Diam International, Kaplan, MGRWK.
Prior to founding the company Anna held senior posts in the professional services sector – both as a professional herself, and developing professional leaders. AC Integration offers a strong capability through three leadership services delivered with a distinct and energetic approach. Anna has lived and breathed the professional environment for more than 25 years. So she knows what it‘s like to be an emerging leader and to develop emerging leaders – and the daily challenges this brings. This understanding is used to great effect in AC Integration’s leadership services for professionals.
Biography at a glance
- Director AC Integration
- Director of Integrated Learning, Ernst and Young
- Director of Policy and Development for Education and Training, ICAEW
- Principal Consultant , KPMG and Audit for KPMG Audit
- Finance Director, Virago Press
- Head of Finance, Spectrum-British Telecom
- Finance Manager, RCA Records
- Certificate in Somatic Coaching, Strozzi Institute http://www.strozziinstitute.com
- Higher Certificate in Counselling, Cambridge University
- Qualified to adminster MBTI and Emotional Intelligence (ECI) indicators
- MBA Cass Business School
- FCA Qualified accountant
- Qualified Teacher, University of London
- BSc. Economics, London School of Economics
- Speaks French & Italian